- Internet: Wi-Fi – free 2GB for up to 4 devices on arrival, additional options available
- Ski: Ski storage/drying room, Daily Snow Reports, Ski Field Bus Stops nearby
- Bike: Bike Storage, Bike Cleaning
- Outdoors: Balcony/Patio, Herb Garden
- Services: Tour Booking Desk, Bag Storage, Guest Laundry,Continental Breakfast available
- Media: 60 + Channel Sky Digital TV, DVD Player, Free DVD hire
- General: Safe, Newspapers, Non Smoking Rooms
- Kitchen: Microwave, Kitchenware, Refrigerator, Oven, Stovetop, Dishwasher, Washing Machine/Dryer
- Children: Cots, Highchairs, Babysitting Services, Stairgate
- Our Location: Our Queenstown accommodation is within close vicinity of the town centre, for easy access to the lakefront, shopping, dining, walking tracks and sightseeing.
- Bus Stops: Ski field and airport transfers are located conveniently right across the road.
- Queenstown Activities: Many of them are within walking distance of the accommodation or courtesy transport may pick up at our door.
Check In: 14:00 – 22:00
Check Out: 10:00
100% of the total reservation amount will be charged at the time of booking online. All transactions are in New Zealand Dollars. Cancellations or changes to bookings can be made up to 24 hours prior to the check in date. Cancellations within 24 hours incur a charge of the first night’s stay.
Online Booking Cancellation Policy:
All online bookings will be charged to credit card details, advised at time of booking. Any extras ie. extra person not advised at time of booking or amendment to room type after original booking has been made, will be paid for by guests at time of check-in.
All online booking refunds can only be made to the credit card debited for the original transaction and there is a $30.00 admin fee.
If cancelling within 24 hours of your arrival date, accommodation deposit payment is non-refundable.
Check-In is available from 2pm
Check out is 10am on the day of departure
Reception Hours are 7:30am till 10pm
After Hours – call out due to forgetting your key will result in a $50.00 Charge.
Blue Peaks Lodge & Apartments is smoke free for all units and apartments. Please restrict smoking to outside areas only.
Children under 5 years Stay Free when using Existing Bedding. One Child under 2 years stays free in a Cot. Older Children/Adults are $50 Per Person when using Existing Bedding. Rollaways are Not Provided.
Pets: Pets are Not Allowed
Smoking: All Apartments are Smoke Free. Please restrict Smoking to Outside Areas only
Payment: We accept all major credit cards. Prices are subject to change. Please check at time of booking.
Blue Peaks is managed by a dedicated team of staff who provide Southern hospitality with a smile! Managed by Anne & Michael MacMillan with support from Char, Janelle, Linda, Jan & Shona, you will find family friendly, self catering accommodation where the emphasis is on your comfort – we know you’ll enjoy your stay! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay with us even more enjoyable.